Posts Tagged ‘California News’
» posted on Friday, February 8th, 2013 at 10:22 pm by madblog
The Democratic Party of California’s state legislation has created some of the most strict gun control laws in the country. These laws will not stop a single criminal from committing a single criminal act. The fact is that is will do nothing more than drive more law bidding citizens out of the state and create more criminals out of those that will refuse to follow the bill if signed into law. In my opinion, this law is nothin to do with safety of the people but more about control of the masses.
My first major problem with this and any other gun control bill is that it does not remove a single criminal off the street or prevent them from obtaining the guns off the black market. Instead it only creates more victims of crimes because it removes the people’s rights to protect their families. It is a myth that you can count on the police during the act of a crime. It isn’t the polices fault, they can’t be on every street corner for a victim to scream. On average the police response is going to take 10 to 15 minutes at best.
The next issue is that these gun control laws take away the people’s Constitutional right away. These lawmakers keep wanting to say that the nation no longer has a need for the 2nd Amendment because we need to rely of the government to protect us. The problem here is that the 2nd amendment wasn’t about hunting of just about home protection but about the people being able to raise against a tyrannical government. As Thomas Jefferson said, “The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” He also stated “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” Now why would a Founding Falther make a commit like that and it be only about hunting? Well it was due to the fact that history had already shown and written in the the Declaration of Independence that there would be times when the people have the right to revolt, ” When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.”
Now for the of proposed laws with my comments in bold.
- Possession of hollow point bullets and similar assault bullets a felony. How will preventing hollow point bullets stop crimes? Yes they are made to stop the target with lethal force, but are all bullets meant too? As for “assault bullets”… What is an assault bullet? This is a new term that the left believe will make those that are ignorant to guns and how they work to believe there is a category of special bullet just like that believe there is a gun calls an assault rife.
- Must register and report ammo purchases. Only purchase max 500 rounds. So registering a gun isn’t enough? Well criminal s don’t tend to registry their guns any more than they will register bullets. As for the limit of bullets, all that is going to do is prevent people like me that love to target shot. It will increase the price of the bullet and prevent me from shooting all my guns when I want too.
- 10 round magazine limit. ALL magazines must be fixed to the gun (can not be removed without the use of a tool). The magazine limit really isn’t a big thing as a person only need to buy more to use. But that doesn’t mean I believe the limit is or should be a law. But the biggest thing I find wrong is that the magazine shouldn’t be made to need a tool to remove it. This only limits the citizen from being able to defend themselves from multiple criminals from attacking. Whereas the criminal will have a black market gun with no magazine limits or require the tool to remove the magazine.
- 100% prohibition of all magazines greater than 10 rounds. All previous grandfathered magazines become illegal. Felony if you keep one. These just makes honest law bidding citizen into criminals and every law in the past has always allowed people to keep past ownership of items that are now prohibited. In fact the courts have always sided with the defendant in these cases.
- Changing definition of shotgun revolving cylinder — Basically only single shot shotguns will remain legal. This law will stop the citizen from protecting themselves and really be nothing more than informing the criminal that once the first shot is fired they are free to enter and commit their crime. As for hunting, it will limit the hunter from being able to take multiple shots while bird hunting.
- Bullet Buttons will become illegal — All AR and AK style rifles that are currently equipped with them will be designated Assault Weapons. Felony to possess. This is just another attempt to make more gun fall into the false category of “assault rifles.”
- All gun owners now must be licensed like drivers. First this makes a Constitutional right into will that make a person obtain this right by passing a test, not to mention one that has no bearing on the right. It also makes the people to obtain a drivers license when not every person can obtain a drivers license due to health problems that could be caused for reasons such as diabetes or epilepsy. The second major problem I have with these requirement is that the hypocrisy of the left that stated that forcing people to have a drivers license or state ID was racist and discriminative if require to vote. So as such, isn’t that meaning this requirement is also a form of racism and discrimination to the very same people.
- All gun owners must carry gun liability insurance. I know that most will compare this to having to have insurance to own a car. The major problem here is the fact that driving is a privilege and not a right. Gun ownership is a Constitutional right just like the right to own property such as a home. In the case of owning a home or other property you are not required to have insurance by the government but by the loan provider. And yes you can own a car without auto insurance as long as to own the car completely and not driving on public roads,
Remember, gun ownership isn’t about hunting but about protection of one’s self from criminal activates and tyrannical government corruption. History as shown that tyrannical government always take a citizenry’s guns before they start to remove the rest of their rights, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Castro, and so forth all took the guns first with a promise of the protection by the government.
5 comments | filed under Gun Control | tags: California Gun, California News, Constitutional Right, Criminal Act, Democratic Party, Gun Bill, Gun Control Bill, Gun Control Laws, Gun Control Measures, Last Resort, Lawmakers, Next Issue, Police Response, Polices, Right To Keep And Bear Arms, Second Amendment, Socialist State, State Legislation, State Of California, Thomas Jefferson, Tyrannical Government
» posted on Friday, December 24th, 2010 at 9:15 pm by madblog
Where are our right going? What happened to our freedoms under the Constitution? Today you can’t travel in a plane without losing your 4th Amendment rights. Those rights that protect your freedom from searches of your person, property, papers, effects of unreasonable searches and seizures. And they are doing this by scaring you into these searches by using terrorism as the reason. You are giving up liberties that when you come right down to it is creating and even bigger problem if a terrorist was to attack an airport. Think about it…
So what is the bigger problem? Well if you haven’t figured it out they are creating bottleneck of people that are waiting to fly on multiple planes. So in one place in the middle of an airport stands 3-5 planes worth of people… Yeah, so where does the terrorist need to go? No further than the middle of the crowd…. Not on the plane but the body scanners…
Now think about where the planes fly out of…. Big cities where a number of highways and interstates go right out under the flight patterns… Yeah, whats to stop some terrorist from shoot a plane filled with people and hundreds of fuel loaded…. But hey they need to scan you or pat you down to make sure you are safe…
What people need to do is to start and learn about the founding of this country and the founding fathers that created this country. They give us the rights that we are losing now. Just search for yourself and see that these stories posted are only the tip of the iceberg. The FCC creating regulations to take over the internet even thought the court system has overturned laws to protect you and the internet. The DHS running body scans and complete pat downs on citizens with no reasonable cause. Those same procedures are now slowly heading to the bus stations. They have recruited Wal-Mart to monitor you the citizen and have agreed to report suspicious activities… What exactly is suspicious activities at Wal-Mart?
Here is the 4th amendment:
Amendment IV The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
One last thing for you…
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” Ben Franklin
post a comment | filed under Fall of the Republic · Obama the King | tags: 4th Amendment Rights, Abc News, Abia, Body Scanners, bottleneck, California News, Flight Patterns, Founding Fathers, going, Interstates, Kvue Austin Tx, Middle Of The Crowd, problem, Sacramento Area, San Francisco International Airport, Searches And Seizures, Security Breaches, Security Flaws, Texas News, Today, Tsa, Unreasonable Searches And Seizures, youtube, Youtube Videos