Posts Tagged ‘Capitalist System’
» posted on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 at 10:15 am by madblog
Because I keep getting told what the definition of Socialism is and that I am wrong. Than be given the meaning as some softball we all work together for the common good definition… Well I am posting the true definitions here.Starting with the meaning of Capitalism and ending with Communism. The reason for that order is because that is the direction it appears we as a nation are heading.
I know most of my liberal friend tell me how bad Capitalism is because the rich just get richer and the poor get poorer. But that is not the case at all. In fact in a true Capital system all people have the chance to create new businesses that can be profitable. Basically, if you have a service or product that someone else requires or wants you can sell it to him at a profit. But no we do not have a true Capitalist system but really a system that is over regulated, note I didn’t say that no regulations are needed but over regulated. This makes the products more expensive and cost the consumer more in the end. Funny thing is that some of these people keep trying to run a private business for profit yet want a Socialist government…
Those same liberal friend will then tell me how Socialism is a much better direction because there is no rich and everything is equally distributed among the people. That the work they put in means a equal amount of financial pay. Sure the doctor will be paid more than the trash collector, but because the teacher is more valued to the community than the trash collector, the other service are also distributed in the same matter. So if the trash collector gets sick and goes to the new social doctor he will wait in a long line while the teacher get in a shorter and faster line. So where do you think the unemployed or disabiled fit in the long?
Once the government system is fully turned over, then comes Communism. While Socialism allows some small businesses, Communism controls just about all business. Take Venezuela as an example; they started as a Socialist country and now are considered to be Communist. They have taken over the majority of industries and the poverty levels jumped as pay went down under government control.
True meaning of words per Dictionary.com:
? ?[kap-i-tl-iz-uhm] Show IPA
an economic system in which investment in and ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange of wealth is made and maintained chiefly by private individuals or corporations, especially as contrasted to cooperatively or state-owned means of wealth.
capitalism (?kæp?t??l?z?m) — n Compare socialism free enterprise , Also called: private enterprise an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange, characterized by the freedom of capitalists to operate or manage their property for profit in competitive conditions
socialism (?s?????l?z?m) — n
1. Compare capitalism an economic theory or system in which the means of production, distribution, and exchange are owned by the community collectively, usually through the state. It is characterized by production for use rather than profit, by equality of individual wealth, by the absence of competitive economic activity, and, usually, by government determination of investment, prices, and production levels
2. any of various social or political theories or movements in which the common welfare is to be achieved through the establishment of a socialist economic system
3. (in Leninist theory) a transitional stage after the proletarian revolution in the development of a society from capitalism to communism: characterized by the distribution of income according to work rather than need
1. a theory or system of social organization that advocates the vesting of the ownership and control of the means of production and distribution, of capital, land, etc., in the community as a whole.
2. procedure or practice in accordance with this theory.
3. (in Marxist theory) the stage following capitalism in the transition of a society to communism, characterized by the imperfect implementation of collectivist principles. .
? ?[kom-yuh-niz-uhm] Show IPA
1. a theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, actual ownership being ascribed to the community as a whole or to the state.
2. ( often initial capital letter ) a system of social organization in which all economic and social activity is controlled by a totalitarian state dominated by a single and self-perpetuating political party.
3. ( initial capital letter ) the principles and practices of the Communist party.
communism (?k?mj??n?z?m) — n
1. advocacy of a classless society in which private ownership has been abolished and the means of production and subsistence belong to the community
2. any social, economic, or political movement or doctrine aimed at achieving such a society
3. ( usually capital ) Marxism Marxism-Leninism See also socialism a political movement based upon the writings of Marx that considers history in terms of class conflict and revolutionary struggle, resulting eventually in the victory of the proletariat and the establishment of a socialist order based on public ownership of the means of production
4. ( usually capital ) a social order or system of government established by a ruling Communist Party, esp in the former Soviet Union
5. chiefly ( US ) ( often capital ) any leftist political activity or thought, esp when considered to be subversive 6. communal living; communalism
post a comment | filed under Fall of the Republic | tags: Capitalist System, communism, Definition Of Socialism, Definitions, Direction, Equal Pay, Fit, Funny Thing, Government System, Meaning Of Capitalism, New Businesses, People, Private Business, Reason, Small Businesses, Socialism And Communism, Socialist Government, Softball, Trash Collector, Venezuela